The following is important information and instructions for St. Anthony-New Brighton’s (SANB) COVID-19 vaccination clinic for ages 5-11, set for 4-8:30 p.m., on Tuesday, Nov. 9, at Wilshire Park Elementary School, located at 3600 Highcrest Rd. This clinic is sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Health.
This clinic is only available for children (ages 5-11) that are either SANB students or children of SANB staff. This is due to the district prioritizing in-person learning.
- Please do not share this clinic information via social media.
- Before receiving admission into the vaccine clinic, the district will be verifying that students are in our Skyward database, or a child of a SANB staff member.
- Only vaccines for children ages 5-11 will be offered.
- Approximately 250 appointments will be available at this clinic.
- Families must sign up in order for their child to receive the vaccine; walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Register here for the Nov. 9 clinic.
What to do on the day of your child’s appointment:
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to bring an object of comfort for their child.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Families will enter Door 16 (parking-lot door) and go to a check-in table.
Reminder: regardless of vaccination status, any individual who enters our school buildings or rides school-provided transportation are required to wear a mask.
Upcoming vaccine-clinic opportunities:
The link for Nov. 15 vaccine clinic will be shared once available. Depending on the demand for the second date, it may be opened up for students who attend other schools once our families have had the opportunity to sign up.
Lori Watzl-King, RN, Licensed School Nurse
District Wellness Coordinator