St. Anthony-New Brighton families,
Our main focus is on the health of our students and staff, and providing high-levels of in-person learning each school year.
In order for in-person learning to take place during a continued global pandemic— without experiencing unfortunate interruptions such as classroom closures, school closures, and extended quarantine periods—certain health and safety measures must be implemented.
On Aug. 24, the School Board approved the district’s Health and Safety Measures for the 2021-22 school year, which includes required universal masks for staff and students ages two and older.
To ensure families receive the information in a preferred format, we have provided the 2021-22 Health & Safety Measures in the following three ways:
- Official Memo to the School Board.
- Google Slides presentation in an easy-to-follow bulleted format.
- Virtual Town Hall event from 6:30-8 p.m., on Wednesday, Aug. 25.
- Attend live or watch later via NineNorth website.
- Local health experts, district’s COVID-19 Coordinator, and district administration will present the 2021-22 Health & Safety Measures.
After reviewing the 2021-22 Health & Safety Measures— if you have questions, please complete this Google Form. We will categorize submitted questions into themes and address them at the Aug. 25 virtual Town Hall, and via an FAQs document.
The information above is also available at isd282.org/SafeReturn
Thank you for your continued partnership and support as we enter a new school year.
Superintendent Dr. Renee Corneille