Volunteer in our school
Volunteer and make a difference
Children are our future — what is ours will one day be theirs. For these reasons, education is the greatest gift a child may receive.
Help prepare today's youth for the challenges of tomorrow through volunteering at Wilshire Park Elementary School. The volunteer's reward is experienced by helping shape the joys of a child's overall learning experience, and creating memorable moments for all involved.
Volunteering is an opportunity to:
- Experience the satisfaction of helping others.
- Grow personally.
- Develop new skills or maintain already developed skills.
- Meet people and make new friends.
- Achieve experience for future jobs or academic reference.
- Show children that you have an interest in their school.
- Exhibit your belief that education is a partnership between home and school.
- Share your time and talents
- Invest in the future of our youth.
- Live your belief that learning is a lifelong process.
Volunteering is an excellent way to make a difference in the education of today's youth. Even a few hours out of your week can have a lasting effect on more than a few lives!