Volunteer and make a difference
Children are our future — what is ours will one day be theirs. For these reasons, education is the greatest gift a child may receive.
Help prepare today's youth for the challenges of tomorrow through volunteering at Wilshire Park Elementary School. The volunteer's reward is experienced by helping shape the joys of a child's overall learning experience, and creating memorable moments for all involved.
Volunteering is an opportunity to:
- Experience the satisfaction of helping others.
- Grow personally.
- Develop new skills or maintain already developed skills.
- Meet people and make new friends.
- Achieve experience for future jobs or academic reference.
- Show children that you have an interest in their school.
- Exhibit your belief that education is a partnership between home and school.
- Share your time and talents
- Invest in the future of our youth.
- Live your belief that learning is a lifelong process.
Volunteering is an excellent way to make a difference in the education of today's youth. Even a few hours out of your week can have a lasting effect on more than a few lives! Make sure to complete the district's online volunteer application. Contact Volunteer Coordinator Jolene Hodson if you are interested in volunteering, or if you have any questions or would like more info.
District volunteer applicationInterested in volunteering? Simply complete and submit an online volunteer application. Once submitted, you will receive instructions on next steps.